Gathered 2021 is a conference on family worship. Our aim this year is to encourage and equip families to engage in worship together, both in the home and in corporate worship. Worth noting, however, is that this is not a conference for just those families with children in the home, for as we gather we all have a collective role in fostering family worship in the assembly. We hope you will come and bring a group from your church with you! Register here!
- The Goal of Family Discipleship
- Practice Makes Perfect
- From Integration to Segregation
- Breakout Sessions for Men and Women on Fostering Family Worship
- Breakout Sessions for Leaders on Fostering Family Worship in the Assembly
- Introducing KidsCore, a Children's Music and Worship Curriculum
- Leadership Q&A Panel
We'll also be led in worship by several different leaders utilizing different simple setups. The goal is to provide you with a variety of examples that we hope will serve you as models of what you could do in your home.